Thursday, January 28, 2010

SLACKER COMICS #1

The cover of SLACKER COMICS #1, published by Slave Labor Graphics in 1994.
I take full responsibilty for material I'll be "reprinting" here. I wrote and drew every bit of it. Well, the title was Slave Labor's idea. It was the 90's afterall and that's just too good a pun to resist, I guess.
If you were one of my many dozens of readers, I hope you enjoy this flashback. If you've never seen this comic before now, I hope you get a good laugh out of it. Even if it's an ironic laugh. I'll take what I get.
-Doug Slack
2010

3 comments:

  1. Light heartedly dark! Depressingly fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't leave the spelling mistakes in the last two comments. Post some more of Randy, please! It's great stuff;funny, brisk cartooning and I dig the way he always has a sour expression on his puss.

    Glad someone else feels the same way about They Might Be Cunts--sorry, Giants...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Doug! I was beginning to think Slacker Comics was a shared hallucination. Glad to see this isn't the case! I bought your books at University Comics Warehouse in Albuquerque, NM. A complete riot. Glad to see you putting stuff up here, and am looking forward to reading your new works.

    ReplyDelete